A Combo Chart is a hybrid of two more chart types, for example, a column chart plus a line chart.
- Able to display multiple chart types in a single chart
- Able to plot values with completely different sales
- Can show how one factor is influenced by another
- Inherently more complex than other chart types
- Can become complicated quickly
Combo charts combine more than one Excel chart type in the same chart. One way you can use a combo chart is to show actual values in columns together with a line that shows a goal or target value. In the chart shown in this example, daily sales are plotted in columns, and a line shows target...Read more