Excel is a huge and complicated application.
You can be sure smart people all over the world are trying right now to figure out something in Excel.
You are not alone :)
Free Excel resources
We build resources to help you use Excel more effectively. Here are some examples:
- 500 Excel formula examples
- 222 shortcuts for Windows and Mac
- 101 Excel Functions
- Excel Function Guide
- Excel Formula Errors
- Formula criteria
- Pivot Table Guide
- Pivot Table Examples
- INDEX and MATCH
- Excel Chart Types
- Conditional Formatting formulas
- Custom Number Formats guide
- Data Validation guide
- Nested IF examples
- Excel visual glossary
- Bite-sized videos
- More topics
We get lots of nice feedback.
We also offer paid online video training with a specific approach:
- Our videos are bite-sized. They cover one topic only in 2-3 minutes.
- We apply extreme focus to remove clutter and complexity.
- Constant repetition of core strategies you can use again and again (reinforcing everything you learn).
- Videos are named by topic, so you can find what you need now, and watch a 2-minute refresher later.
- Each video has a practice worksheet. Follow along and immediately practice what you've learned.
- Lifetime access with no expiration date. Work at your own pace with no arbitrary deadline.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. It is important to us that you be happy.
About Dave and Lisa
Exceljet is run by husband and wife team Dave and Lisa Bruns. Dave is a long-time user of Excel, with more than 20 years as a manager in the corporate world. He writes and narrates our videos. Lisa is an elearning animator. She assembles each video into a short, sweet package that you can finish well before your coffee gets cold. Dave and Lisa live with their three kids in Salt Lake City, Utah. When not untangling something in Excel, they do a lot of canoeing, cross country skiing, mountain biking, and camping.
Dave and Lisa mountain biking in Crested Butte, Colorado
We run a free weekly Excel newsletter focused on productivity, formulas, functions, charts, and pivot tables. To subscribe, fill out the form below. We'll send you a free shortcut PDF immediately, and you can unsubscribe any time.