Exceljet is five years old!
Five years ago, Lisa and I started Exceljet.
Our goal was to help average people get things done in Excel, without spinning wheels and wasting time.
Today, Exceljet helps over a million people a month. Wow.
Thank you so much for your support!
We've traveled a long way, but we're just getting started :)
To celebrate, we're having our first Anniversary Sale.
From now through January 31, you can save 20% on any video course.
If you get any course bundle, you can save an additional 15%.
If you need better Excel skills in 2018, it's a good time to take action.
About our video courses
We work really hard to make effective training that doesn't waste your time. Here are some of the features that make our videos different, and better:
- We break down each topic (formula, pivot table, tip, etc.) into a clean, bite-sized video that lasts 2-3 minutes. You don't have to dedicate a full hour to sit through a course. Instead, you can speed through three videos and learn three new concepts in under 10 minutes.
- We take complex topics like VLOOKUP and PivotTables and apply extreme focus, stripping out clutter, and highlighting core strategies you can use again and again (reinforcing everything you learn).
- Each video is clearly named for the topic covered. You can easily scan for what you need and watch a video on just that topic. You can log back in at any time and watch a 2 minute "refresher" video on a formula, and get back to work.
- All videos have a link to a specific practice worksheet. Follow along, and immediately practice the techniques covered in the video.
- All of our courses are lifetime access with no expiration date.